YOU MAKE THE CHOICE!
Australia’s fastest Growing Industry “Health”
A genuine rarity -
Continuous growing high demand
PROFIT UNDER MANAGEMENT $378,623
Highly Sort after Opportunity!
Most people could only dream of owning a business for which there is a far greater demand than there is supply, and where the government subsidises people to purchase your service
. Not to mention one which is clean, simple to operate and requires minimal input from the owner.
There is no doubt the outlook for the Health is always a growth industry,
“Every year Australia spends more on its health, even after allowing for inflation”.
Total spending on health in Australia was $170.4 billion in 2015–16,
Even if conditions change, in a recession the demand for health care often increases
The overheads are extremely low compared to the vast majority of other businesses.
These businesses are held tightly by astute investors and venture capitalists.
For Those Who WANT SECURITY
Driven by a population which is both
in number and aging overall.
Expenditure on health will continue to grow into the foreseeable future.
That means owning a business in health is a stable, recession-proof business
Even better payment is guaranteed.
Established for 15 years.
Key features include.
- No cost barriers to customer up-take.
- Huge profits
- Multiple income streams ensure further stability – commissions / fees and rents.
- Low hours for owner – only around 8-10 hours a week are spent on administration of the business.
- Run under management.
- Excellent exposure!
- Low stock level of just $15,000.
- Largely COD business. This provides the business with an excellent cash flow.
- The business has a complete set of verified accounts which clearly show its sales and profitability are increasing yearly.
- Long established repeat client base – of almost 14,000 active customers.
- Long life equipment.
- Rapidly expanding surrounding new suburbs and ongoing increasing density ensuring future growth.
- Its health - Its bullet proof - Its low-risk.
- Long lease in place.
- Great profits (constantly increasing) and can be further increased – No ceiling!
- High percentage of Government funded customers.
- Multiple income streams with further take up options.
- Currently growing faster than the CPI and expected to grow even faster.
This is a business with a solid and steadily increasing income, with growing profitability, and has a demand which outstrips supply for its services with a variety of options to expand.
A business in health is an exciting business, providing an essential service which enhances the lives of its customers and offering anyone owning a it with an unparalleled opportunity to operate a successful and fulfilling business.
Very few industries have essential services encompassed with rich positive cash flow
, as the multi-billion-dollar health sector which this business trades in. While most other businesses are experiencing profit downturns, this business has continued self-propelling growing sales and profits.
General practice in Australia will always have a bright future due to constant demand – people will always fall ill, and even as cures are found for some problems, new ones arise from various aspects of modern life.
Health is always a growth industry, “every year Australia spends more on its health, even after allowing for inflation”.
Total spending on health in Australia was $170.4 billion in 2015–16, $6.0 billion (3.6%) higher in real terms than in 2014–15 (the most recent AIHW data). Even if conditions change, in a recession the demand for medical care often increases due to increased stress which is reported to effect health
Business – Faster than that of Inflation.
Business – We must have access to it.
... BEST Business
- You’ll Be Convinced When You Read Our 60 Page Report
The business is in an enormous and growing catchment area and has a flourishing client bas
e of active customers.
Every year Australia spends more on its health, the industry grows at a faster rate than that of inflation
and currently, the figure sits at over $170 billion a year.
Let Your Accountant Decide on This Outstanding Business Opportunity
Only buyers that have registered their interest will be given first preference to viewing the detailed business report.
Register your interest now!
The report is in its final stages of preparation
and will be available for viewing
Wednesday the 14th February 2018
instructions from the owner No Electronic
versions of the report will be made available.
A confidentiality most be signed prior to any release of information.
- rarely do businesses such this come to the market and it is expected this business won’t last long on the market.